
I realize these pictures are nothing like anyone else would post from Bumbershoot (sorry, Kirk!!)--since it's a super huge music and arts festival with super cool bands playing for three days of music excitement--but this is MY Bumbershoot experience.
ParentMap is one of the main sponsors for the kids area so each year we have a big craft area set up. That's my job--to take care of the logistics needed for events like this. Fun!!

I had friends from work, church, Girl Scouts, the neighborhood, Andy's office and who knows where else collecting toilet paper rolls for me. The idea was that kids would make trains out of the rolls but in the end they pretty much made everything but trains!

Asia came to "work" with me one day (that's her in the light blue top). You can see some of the toilet paper rolls stashed under the tables. I came home with 10 garbage bags full of the rolls! So that means we'll be doing all kinds of other craft projects with those things for the next few months...
1 comment:
Cynthia. . You;re the VP of FUN! that's for sure. . .my goodness. .. you are apparently the TP Roll Queen now as well! I know you'll find something creative to do with 'em!
Post a Comment