Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More Mommy Bonding Time

Thumbs up!
Since Asia and I had a few fun outings together this weekend, Ezra pitifully asked "What about me?! Don't I get to do something special with you too?!"

So off we went... He has been sad missing me on the school bus a few times (aww) so I had the idea of letting him pick out a funky little thingie that he can keep in his backpack and hold when he's missing me. I know, cheesy. But it works, he loves it! He named the little green guy "Fluffy".

After shopping for funkie little thingies we went to a coffee and cupcake shop (the same one I went to with the ladies on Friday). Thumbs up all around!

Mmmmm, yummy cupcake

















Then Asia and I went to watch High School Musical at the Seattle Childrens Theater, it was awesome!! I enjoyed it just as much as she did.

I may have taken a few illegal pictures... (no photos inside the theater ever. Come on, that's a bit harsh when a mom and daughter are off on a special evening together!)





Wild Cats everywhere, wave your hands up in the air! We're all in this together...








Good night, Seattle

No comments: